Rockville Centre Police Department’s Executive Staff
The Rockville Centre Police Department serves a community located in the southwestern part of Nassau County on long Island, NY. A Village of nearly 26,000 residents, it is an affluent community with a vibarant downtown area consisting of numerous outstanding restaurants and clubs. It is home to Molloy College, and Mercy Medical Center which is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn. Rockville Centre Schools are among the finest in the nation.
- Over 14,000 calls for service
- 2,000 medical aided cases
- Over 1,000 auto accident investigations
- Over 1,500 criminal complaints and investigations
- Over 300 custodial arrests
When compared to other local police agencies, the Rockville Centre Police Department is the third busiest agency behind the Hempstead and Freeport police departments.
The department consistently wins awards for its police work, its attention to pedestrian safety, and its participation in traffic enforcement efforts such as New York State seatbelt and drunk driving enforcement.
The Department offers the following educational programs:
- Bus and bicycle safety for youngsters
- Burglary prevention and security surveys for homeowners
- Travel and specialized crime prevention for seniors